Workflow & Roles
||Provide a story.
Go online to draft it.
|Project supervisor (PI)
||Review and approve the draft.
|CoML Education & Outreach Team
||Review the draft and make editorial changes.
Control the workflow.
Send a notification email to the supervisor.
Publish the story to Google.
|CoML Mapping & Visualization Team
||Develop and maintain the online interface and workflow.
Provide technical supports.
|Implement CoML stories to "Census of Marine Life" layer.
- E&O Team has discretion to skip the review by supervisor (Step 3 and 4; no notification email is sent to the supervisor). In this case, a draft story submitted by a Census researcher is reviewed and approved by E&O Team.
- If the census researcher does not provide [Supervisor name] and ]Supervisor email], Steps 3 & 4 will be skipped and E&O Team will approve the story and publish it.
Account Management (M&V Team Only)
- Creat an account with Mgel LDAP.
- Go to comlmaps.org ZMI.
- Navigate to /comlmaps/work/coml-google-earth-layer.
- Switch to [Security] tab.
- Click "local roles".
- Enter the account into [User] box.
- Choose a role from [Roles] according to the following table:
E&O Team member Manager M&V Team member Manager Census researcher Contributor Supervisor Reviewer
- Click [Add].